Pardon me for practically abandoning this blog.
I've been MIA for weeks >__> in the past few weeks I was actually pretty busy. I'm in my last semester in uni and I'm doing my thesis. In addition to that, I also have to catch up with my Japanese because the exam in just in another 3 months. At first, I got panicked and stressed because even my weekends were used to study. I don't have time to even play my PS3 -__- however, now, I remember again how much I love English and Japanese. If that's what it takes for me to be able to get an A for my thesis and to get good score in my Japanese' JLPT, then I have nothing to complain. Although...this may cause me to be inactive again in blogging :p
I've done my Japanese homework for this week, so I used my free time yesterday to design a new layout for this blog. I definitely loved it the first time I was able to come up with it, but when I'm looking at it now, it occurs to me that it doesn't really have that "fashion" blog vibe in it. Oh well, it's cute anyway XD I learnt a bit about CSS too as I tweaked this blog's layout. I remember CSS being my 2010 new year's resolution that I had never got to do, lol. Anyway, what do you think? :D
On another note, the kind Mill Cruz from Stars and Stitches awarded me with The Liebster Blog Award. Thank you, Mill! :)
"The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is a German word which means the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
1) Post 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. In addition, create 11 questions to be answered by those you have tagged.
3) Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4) Go on their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5) Remember, no tag backs!
11 things about myself:
1. I love any animal with 4 legs and furs. That includes dogs, cats...and lions even, lol. Of course, my number one love is dogs.
2. Ever since I was a child, I have been told that I have a talent in art. It was not until junior high school that I realized my drawings weren't that good. After that, I tried harder to improve my drawings until today. Then I realize sometimes compliments can destroy you.
3. I was a tomboy, but no one believes it when I tell them now, lol. I climbed up the roof, played with boys, excelled at sports...none of which I still do now.
4. I always want to pursue computer programming, but I suck at logic and maths.
5. I'm very competitive with guys. I think that's the only tomboy trait that still remains in me. I'm lucky that my bf is really smart. That way, I study harder and harder to beat him haha.
6. I am forever indebted to video games because it paved the way for me to discover my love and talent for language.
7. I love Japanese, but I hate Chinese XD the more I am told that a thing is important, the more reluctant I am to study that thing. Picture Maths. I've never bothered to listen to Maths lectures haha!
8. I'm not very patient with people who understand nothing about technology and gadgets. I don't wanna be those type of girls who aren't good with computers.
9. I spend all my money on clothes, food, and PS3 games -__- oh, and Nendoroid figures!
10. I can never resist handmade things.
11. I write better than I talk :3
1. What's your biggest fear?
Not being able to live as myself, I guess. I'm careful enough not to let anyone drive my life, but I'm also afraid of not being able to please others with the way I'm living my life. Now that's contradictory haha.
2. Who's your favorite blogger?
Mayo Wo, Chloe Ting, and Tricia Gosingtian!
3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A vet. I still wanna be one now, but can I be a vet for four-legged and furry animals only? :3
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Stubborn, lazy, and creative<3
5. Do you believe in true love?
Yes, because I have found one :)
6. What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Uh, can't quite remember..
7. Where would you want to live (besides your home now)?
Japan! Haha I've always been a huge fan of Japan, and living there will be a dream come true.
8. What's one thing you can't go a day without?
9. What's your favorite word/expression?
When there's a will, there's a way (stubbornness FTW! :p)
10. Who/what inspires you to blog?
I first thought that fashion was useless and only for girly girls. Then I discovered that fashion is actually a form of art. Art means a way to express myself.. Well that's about it.
11. If you could win any contest, what contest will you join and why?