1/19/2013

East Europe Day 1


A very belated Happy New Year for you guys! <3

Sorry for the lack of  updates! I have been traveling a lot from December to January. Well I’ve always thought I loved traveling, but after three consecutive travelings…I might as well reconsider that thought haha. 


I will first begin with my trip to East Europe from December 25th to January 7th. Generally it was a nice trip, but I have to say that West Europe is much more memorable compared to the East. I visited West Europe in 2011 when I hadn’t had this blog (and a decent camera) haha, so prolly I’ll share some photos of it later.

The flight took a whooping 13 hours from Singapore to Munich, Germany. Since the flight was on Christmas night, we got Log Cake as the dessert! It was my first time eating Log Cake, honestly. I have to say it’s one of the best dessert I’ve ever tasted on plane! <3 Too bad I only have the photo on my iPod.

Snapping some pics when we had a toilet stop. It was freeeee-zing.
With grandpa <3

Right after we landed, we visited the Neuschwanstein Castle.


I know, it’s hard to read XD nothing much to tell because I hadn’t heard of the castle before, so I wasn’t too excited.





It's the white castle up there.

We had to wait in line for more than 30 minutes to hop on a kind of a carriage to go to the castle. Going there by walking is possible, but it is not advised since the road is uphill. Before we actually entered the castle, we had lunch :3



Nom!

The castle itself:




Too bad we weren't allowed to take pics inside (the same rule applies for other castles as well). The only pics we were allowed to take were the views from balconies.

The amazing color of the sky.

It's like in story books<3


Since I wasn’t fully equipped (I’ll tell you more of this equipments later) on day one, I had to wear my Zara's coat almost all day, so the outfit post will largely consist of the coat. Wore Romwe’s apple green shirt and GOWIGASA’s lilac sweater beneath. Oh, and the shawl is from H&M. Boots from Zara. Bag from Celine.





See ya on the next post! :D

4 comments:

  1. Europe is soo beautiful. I'm sure you had a lot of fun in there.
    I wish someday I can go there, never been to Europe before. And also I love your outfit especially your blue coat

    I just followed your blog
    I will wait for your next post ;D

    http://elainelaines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! ;) europe is indeed pretty! It's a lot prettier in winter, really.
      Well someday you will! :D

      Thanks, appreciate that! will go check your blog now

      Delete
  2. the trip look amazing!
    i have never visited a castle
    must be very interesting


    do join my giveaway :)
    xoxo
    join bonjour watch

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting and boring at the same time haha. At first it is indeed interesting, but when it's the third times already, it gets pretty much boring XD

      Thank you! will do! ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! Any feedbacks or just comments are hugely appreciated. :) show this blog some love, will you? :3